Dr. Delivery Units
- Follow end of day cleaning process as shown in the user manual.
- Shut the water valve in the junction box/Empty Water Bottles.
- Purge all hand pieces, syringes & cuspidor cup filler until no fluid is visible.
- Clean water bottle; leave off the unit during storage time.
Assistant Delivery Units
- Clean evacuation lines; run recommended vacuum cleaner through lines.
- Clean chairside vacuum traps. Replace screens.
- Turn off all power to dental unit.
- Lubricate and sterilize all handpieces, motors and attachments when applicable.
- When returning to your office, some manufacturers are recommending a shock treatment on unit water lines; follow manufacturer guideline for flushing system.
- Sterilizers & Water distillers: Clean and drain all water. Leave empty
- Unplug sterilizer in case of a power surge.
- Ultrasonic Cleaner: Drain and leave empty.
- Turn off all x-rays.
- Unplug conebeam/panoramic units
Utility & Tank Rooms
- Turn off N20-02 tanks; shut off valves on tanks.
- Shut down power to air compressor,
- Make sure vacuum is powered off but electric is still supplied as some vacuums perform periodic cycles.
- Shut off Water Master Control Valve.
- If you don’t have a water master control valve shut of each individual valve to vacuum, dental j-boxes, model trimmer, or
- Shut the main valve that supplies water to your suite.
Always follow manufacturer recommended cleaning and operating instructions for all your equipment.
If you are open for emergency care, our Technicians are available for phone assistance, teleconferencing, and when necessary scheduling a service call. You can call the office and leave a message by pressing #2 or email us at Service@EquipmentBrokersInc.com.
Any new developments will be posted on our website – www.EquipmentBrokersInc.com